Friday 22 February 2013

Comments and feedback

Salam Spectrans,

Just wants to highlight to all spectrans and other blogers giving comments and feedback....

1. From anonymous:-

" I was able to find good information from yr content "

2. From Ahmad Zaki,
" I would like to thank you for the full info from  ur blog. There are so many options as the parts i received is in good state and genuine.Im totally overwhelm...."

3.From Rober Clerk (oregon)
" I have been browsing yr blog and find its very interesting.  The articles are superb and will continued follows yr articles"

4. From Bro Mohd Dannial,
" Thank you so much Bro of giving me the full info regarding my gear box problems.As I had recvd yr genuine atf fluid and parts where my gearbox is not moving forward once engage at D mode. As u had advice me the do full flushing and I accept it rather than changing reconds gearbox. Finally the results is awesome,I now could drove my spectra like a barnd new gearbox....smooth...light pedal acceleration and yet no jerk at all....Bro thanks a billion !!!!! Ill be calling you soon regarding my brake system soon....."

So Spectrans hope all of the above had a pleasant info..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment